Christmas is my favourite time of year. I love buying people presents and spending time with my mum, who gets back in the country on Thursday. I finished work at 17:37 today and won’t be going back until January 5th. This also adds to my happiness. What else is great – LOTS of time for gaming. Although at the moment two of my favourite games are unplayable (Rift & Skyrim) because my computer is just not high powered enough for them (in either graphics or processor power), I am pottering through and enjoying LOTS of my other games. AND – in about 2 months I will have a whole brand spanking new flashy exciting top of the range, as GOOD as you can get computer. I’m pretty sure I can wait two months to play – and play at max settings as well!
Anyway, during the holidays I do have some plans, and these are them:
- replace all Elsen’s Season 10 gear with Season 11 – just 2 bits to go now (helm and 1 trinket) – except for weapon, which I need to buy with conquest, no way of upgrading.
- complete Glory of the Cata Hero on Els (2 more achievements to go – the Corla one and the Frost Damage one!)
- cap out my three healers on valor each week (Elsen, the disc priest and the holy paladin).
- get at least one new piece of snazzy conquest gear (if I max out this week I can nab the S11 chest)
- hit 1550 in my 2v2 team
- get my priest to 85 (she’s 80 right now)
- get my warlock to 85 (she’s 55 right now…)
- rack up a fair few more games and achievements on TF2
- rack up a fair few more games and achievements on Civ V
- I have 145 games on Steam apparently. I need to at least log IN on all of them and have a potter around.
- have a good bash at some of the Winter sale achievements/objectives
- try not to spend too much money in the steam sales…
- finish the Rise of the Horde
- read the Last Guardian
- read Tides of Darkness
- acquire Blood & Honor…
- finish Skyward Sword!
So – there are my plans for the next 15 days…