So, after the lovely comments on my blog and some hunting around on Twitter, last night I discovered the following:
- If you throw yourself off the side of the Skyfire and die, the ghost lady is on the Skyfire.
- Priests need something to stop them from dying after jumping from a great height. Oh yes, Levitate, I forgot about that
- You do not need to have cooking 525 to open up four plots on your farm
- The Skyfire is phased, Admiral Rodgers is not. She’s just in the air, floating.
- Getting your freshly dinged 90 best mate to ship you from the Skyfire to Halfhill is much quicker than walking/running/riding on foot.
- I now have 5 alts parked with their own farms, 2 priests, a paladin, a death knight and a hunter. They have all been allocated a vegetable each and will simply farm that one vegetable over and over.
- Tonight I’ll move my mage and my warlock, the two remaining alts.
- I’ll set my hearthstone to these places and then get a summon back to Stormwind (Stockades stone ftw) when it’s needed.
- I should have remembered to train my hunters professions before she left Stormwind, so I could actually DO some herbing and jewelcrafting whilst I’m there.
- I should have stocked up on old inks on my death knight so I could have carried on with my research whilst I was there too.
On the upside, I have a serious amount of vegetable production going on. Obviously these alts will move about and shift around as they get levelled, but hopefully this will give me a decent amount of time to actually farm up some veggies so I don’t have to worry about my buff food too much.
The plan for Mists of Pandaria self sufficiency continues!